Upcoming matches of Barcelona
|Cádiz vs Barcelona||Laliga||5 Dec||20:00 PM|
|Dynamo Kyiv vs Barcelona||Champions League||24 Nov||20:00 PM|
|Barcelona vs Osasuna||Laliga||29 Nov|
|Ferencváros vs Barcelona||Champions League||2 Dec||20:00 PM|
News, Highlight, Match summary
- Barca vs Juventus: The clash of superstarsAfter the missed appointment in the first leg. Ronaldo and Messi will encounter in the last leg of the group stage. Besides contesting the first place in the group, the great fight at Camp Nou will be an opportunity for these two superstars to once again assert their position. vs 8:00pm, Tue 8 Dec 2020 […]
- Ferencvaros vs Barcelona: Blaugrana regain self-cònfidence0 – 3 Despite their tickets, Barcelona still desperately need three points to retain top spot in the G-Champions League. Of course, against an opponent as weak as Ferencvaros, that goal was not too much for manager Ronald Koeman. Just a representative from Hungarian football, so being in the G-Champions League group including Barcelona and […]
- Barcelona vs Osasuna: 3 points for BarcelonaBarcelona vs Osasuna round 11 La Liga football preview: Barcelona are confident of getting three points against Osasuna not on the same level. vsWatch live for free 1:00pm, Sun 29 Nov 2020 – Camp Nou Barcelona is off to a poor start to this year’s La Liga season, where after eight rounds the Catalan side […]
- Dynamo Kyiv vs Barca: hit fast win fast0 – 4 8:00pm, Tue 24 Nov 2020 – NSC Olimpiyskiy Barcelona is playing really poorly in La Liga, but in the Champions League they are still a giant worthy of respect. With high performance in the continental playground, plus only having to face a lower-body opponent like Dynamo Kyiv. A follow-up win and a […]
- Atletico Madrid vs Barca: Waiting for Suarez vs Messi1 – 1 8:00pm, Sat 21 Nov 2020 – Estadio Wanda Metropolitano No matter what team they come from, the manager can change, but when Barcelona have Messi in the squad, they are always the no.1 contenders for the La Liga title. Facing Simeone’s “darkest” team, Messi and his team-mates promised an extremely difficult encounter […]
If you are a true fan of football, you have probably heard about FC Barcelona.
The Futbol Club Barcelona, commonly known as the “Barcelona” or Barca, is the Spanish professional soccer club based in Barcelona City, Spain.
FC Barcelona is famous for its skillfully flowing attacking style and strong defense with renowned players such as Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez, Gerard Piqué, etc.
More importantly, the club has declared itself as an evergreen symbol for Catalan culture with its motto “Més que un club” which means “More than a club”.
The Foundation Of FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona, formed in 1899 by a group of foreigners residing in Barcelona, was influenced by the growing popularity of soccer and other sports across Europe in the late 1890s.
Hans Gamper- a Swiss, the founder of FC Barcelona, arrived in Barcelona in 1898 for personal reasons. During his leisure time, he often played football with his friends in Bonanova.
In October 1899, Gamper posted an ad in a local sports magazine in the hope of seeking players who were interested in founding a football team.
On 29 November, Gamper and eleven other men came together at Solé Gymnasium to create Futbol Club Barcelona- an association that attached to the city’s name and coat of arms.
Barca – Some Striking Achievements
During its long history of development, FC Barcelona has been gaining several outstanding achievements domestically and internationally.
In domestic champions, Copa Del Rey (King’s Cup)- Spain’s leading national football cup competition, FC Barcelona gained its trophy in 1910 for the first time. Up till now, this football club has won 30 King’s Cups, more than any other team in history.
Besides, in La Liga- the top Spanish professional football champions league, 26 titles are what FC Barcelona has achieved since its reception.
In regional and international competitions, FC Barcelona, once again, has proven itself as an almost unbeatable football club.
In terms of regional competition, in UEFA Champions League – the European Champions League, the club has been honored with five trophies and ranked as one of the most successful clubs in the league.
Moreover, Barcelona had achieved 4 European Cup Winners’ Cups before this competition was combined with the UEFA Champions League in 1999.
In international competitions, 3 FIFA Club World Cup trophies are what FC Barcelona should be proud of as very few clubs in the world can do such incredible things.
Present And Future Development
To obtain these achievements, FC Barcelona has been investing millions of dollars in training, trading players, and hiring qualified coaches.
Currently, Quique Setién is FC Barcelona’s new coach, who takes over the position from the last coach – Ernesto Valverde.
In terms of players, the team has recruited many talents from all over the world, such as Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez as forwards, Arthur Melo as a midfielder, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba as defenders, Ter Stegen as goalkeeper, etc.
In this 2020 La Liga season standings, this club currently ranks second place with 70 points gained in 33 matches, consisting of 21 wins, seven draws, and five losses.
In the 2020 UEFA Champions League, Barca stays in Group F with the current points of 14 after 6 matches. However, as COVID-19 still shows no sign of stopping, the competition is postponed till mid-August.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with crucial information about FC Barcelona.
With the goals achieved through the years, it can be said that Barca is the most beloved club in the football world.